- This event has passed.
The Jude Brady Shining Star Masquerade Ball
June 15 @ 18:00 - 23:30£70
In the memory of Jude Brady, Peter and Lynn’s second son who was born sleeping in 2006, The Jude Brady Foundation was set up to raise awareness of stillbirth and neonatal deaths, and to help raise funds for child related causes across the UK.
Supported by Celeb FC each year – Both at the Ball & at the Charity Football.
Celeb FC attendees this year include
- Karin Flower – Celeb FC Founder
- Linda Lambert – Celeb FC Ambassador & Storage Hunters UK Legend
- Lee Gudgeon – Celeb FC Support
- Jason Burrill – Celeb FC Goalie & Big Brother Winner 2016
- Michael Kurn – Celeb FC Teammate & PL Fanzone Presenter
- Tracey Thomas – Celeb FC Supporter & Councillor / DJ in Essex
- Miles Thomas – Celeb FC Support
- Nikki Taylor – Celeb FC Sponsor & MD of Taylored Events
More to be announced
We will also be staying at the extremely beautiful
Our preferred Suffolk accommodation provider.
Check them out now by clicking their name above.